Arizona company gets big loan to build a large solar plant
TUCSON, AZ (KOLD) – An Arizona company is getting a big loan to build a large solar plant. Abengoa Solar Inc. in Gila Bend is getting $1.45 Billion to build a 280-megawatt solar generating plant.
- $1.45B in financing set to build Arizona solar plant
- Solar plant plans approved
- Abengoa Surges After Solar-Plant Builder Wins $1.45 Billion Loan Guarantee
- Arizona solar plant gets big boost from feds
- Solar Plant Near Gila Bend Approved