Homeowners throughout the Phoenix area are turning to solar power to reduce their energy bills. Why are so many people making the move to solar? And more importantly, should you choose solar for your home?
With a locally owned, reliable solar installation company like Harmon Solar, you can install solar panels on your home with a high degree of confidence.
Curious about solar power? Here are 5 reasons why Phoenix homeowners are choosing solar:
- Take control of your utility bills: With a solar power system from Harmon Solar you can lock in electric rates for the life of the lease. That beats paying electric rates that historically rise 3%- 5% a year.
- Cut your carbon footprint: When you use solar, you’re not using power made from coal, oil or natural gas. That means less carbon dioxide in the air and everyone breathes easier.
- Arizona utility companies allow for Net Metering. Net metering is a billing mechanism that credits solar energy system owners for the electricity they add to the grid. When a net metered home generates more electricity during the day than it uses the electricity meter runs backwards to provide a credit against electricity that is consumed at night or other periods when the home’s electricity use exceeds the solar system’s output..
- Go solar with $0 down: With Harmon Solar, you can lease the solar panels with a low monthly fee. The lease covers all repairs and free monitoring software that ensures your system is running smoothly. No hassles. Just enjoy the electricity from the sun!
- Use a locally owned company: Harmon Solar has been in the solar panel installation business for years and has been serving Arizona since 1975. We’re your neighbors, and our family owned business is a part of the community. We don’t roll into town, install a bunch of systems and disappear. No way. We live here. We service and repair our systems to your satisfaction.